We service most types and makes of tools and hoists in our calibration lab and service center. We have a full time staff of Service Technicians and have been servicing tools for over 35 years. We are an authorized repair facility for Ingersoll-Rand, Enerpac, Aimco, Uryu, JDNeuhaus, Demag, and several other leading tool, hoist, and hydraulic manufacturers.Repair Intake Form (packing slip)
- Pneumatic, Electric, Cordless Tool Repair
- High-Pressure Hydraulic Pump and Ram Repair
- Hoist Repair and Load Testing
- Winch Repair
- Wire Rope Replacement and Testing
- Air Balancer Repair and Testing
- Torque Tool Calibration and Certification to ISO Standards
- Transducer Testing and Repair
- Calibration of Torque Data Collection Devices.
- Custom Maintenance/Repair Programs
- Onsite Tool Repair
- Onsite Hoist Inspection Programs,
- Onsite Calibration Services
- Maintenance Program Review
Protocol for Standard Tool Repair
Please ship tools, hoists, or other equipment to be repaired to our facility via UPS, FEDEX, or other carrier you wish to use.
Include a copy of our packing slip with your shipment.
After the product(s) is disassembled for evaluation you will receive a repair estimate. This estimate is the cost it takes to bring the tool back to “like new condition” with a 90 day warranty on parts and labor (excluding normal wear and tear).
Upon approval and receipt of a purchase order or credit card information your product(s) will be repaired, cleaned and painted, if necessary, and returned to you via UPS, FEDEX, or other carrier.
If you choose not to repair the product or purchase a new replacement from us, a nominal estimating fee is due and those products will be returned to you unassembled.